Cosmos Mariners: Destination Unknown is offering its first e-course on the ins and outs of working with travel brands. If you're a travel blogger or a blogger with an interest in adding more travel content to your posts, you won't want to miss this information packed e-course!
Taught by the blogger behind CosmosMariners.com (that's me, Natalie!), this course will teach you the tips and tricks I've used to land a dozen sponsored trips (plus invites to 3 more) in the 18 months that I've been travel blogging. I'm a former college professor, so I am well versed in teaching methods and course organization--while I don't have office hours anymore, the teacher in me still loves to share my knowledge!
About the CourseThe course is completely self-paced, so you can go through the information as quickly or as slowly as you prefer. The course is organized around a series of lessons that can be instantly accessed after you purchase the course. You'll also have access to recorded lectures and downloadable worksheets that complement and expand on what is discussed in each newsletter.
I walk you through every aspect of researching, pitching, and going on sponsored travel, and, by the time you're done with this course, you'll be able to find and land travel brand sponsorships with confidence.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to prepare your blog for pitching
- How to master the art of the pitch letter
- What to include on your media kit
- Insider details on what you should really expect from a sponsored trip or hotel stay
- Specific examples of what a press trip looks like
- How to find the right media contacts for your press trip
- Actionable advice on how to
- How to make brands notice you and your blog...even if you're just starting out!